/ Safety Measures during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Staff members wear a mask in the gallery at all times and will maintain at least 6ft of distance from visitors.
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask in the gallery at all times and maintain at least 6 feet of distance from visitors and staff. If visitors do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer is available on-site.
- Exhibitions texts are available via smartphone QR code to limit contact with surfaces.
- Unfortunately, our restrooms will be closed to the public as long as COVID-19 is a concern. Restrooms are open to visitors nearby at the McEvoy Foundation for the Arts and at 1275 Minnesota St.
- No staff member or visitor will be on the premises if they have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for the coronavirus, or have been in close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- No staff or visitors will be on the premises if they are experiencing any Covid-related symptoms that are not attributable to another condition.